Given the timing and importance of the 2012 presidential election, Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD) will hold its third quarter 2012 conference call on Thursday, November 8, beginning at 10 a.m. ET. Originally, the company had scheduled the call for Wednesday, November 7.
The call will be hosted by Quad/Graphics Chairman, President & CEO Joel Quadracci and Executive Vice President & CFO John Fowler. The full earnings release and slide presentation will be concurrently available on the investor relations section of Quad/Graphics’ website at http://investors.qg.com.
Accessing the Conference Call
This event is being streamed as a webcast. It is recommended that you listen via computer at http://us.meeting-stream.com/quadgraphics_110812.Please test your connection prior to joining to ensure a successful user experience. The test link is http://test.meeting-stream.com. If for any reason you are unable to stream, you can listen to the audio via the telephone by calling:
- Toll-Free: (877) 217 – 9946 (US/Canada)
- Toll: (702) 696 - 4824 (International)
- Conference ID: 32479470
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV