NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree (Nasdaq:WETF), an exchange-traded fund ("ETF") sponsor and asset manager with approximately $16.9 billion in ETF assets under management, announced today it plans to close three of its ETFs. The designated funds represent approximately 0.15% of WisdomTree's ETF assets.
The Board of Directors of the WisdomTree Trust approved the closures on October 17, 2012. The final day of trading on the NYSE Arca will be Monday, December 3, 2012. Shareholders who do not sell their Fund shares by this date will have their shares automatically redeemed on December 10, 2012, the Funds' last day of operations. Additional information can be found in our Investor FAQ document.
The three Funds being closed are:
|WisdomTree LargeCap Growth Fund||ROI|
|WisdomTree Dreyfus South African Rand Fund||SZR|
|WisdomTree Dreyfus Japanese Yen Fund||JYF|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV