For the first time, Moody's Investors Service has assigned ratings for BankUnited, NA. in an announcement that noted "BankUnited's financial metrics are superior to those of similarly-rated U.S. banks." Describing BankUnited's rating outlook as stable, Moody's ratings translate into a baseline credit assessment for BankUnited of Baa3.
The announcement is the latest in a series of industry acknowledgements for BankUnited. Since the bank was established, BankUnited has earned four consecutive superior five-star ratings from the independent bank research firm BauerFinancial. In addition, in its annual survey of the largest U.S. banks released in July 2012, Bank Director magazine included 467 institutions and ranked BankUnited number 2 in the $5 billion to $50 billion category based on a combination of profitability, capitalization and asset quality.
BankUnited (NYSE: BKU), headquartered in Miami Lakes, Fla., provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services to businesses and consumers in 15 Florida counties through more than 95 branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV