FXCM Inc., (NYSE:FXCM) an online provider of forex trading and related services worldwide, announced that it will report its 2012 third quarter financial results before the opening of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:15 a.m. (EST). This conference call will be available to domestic participants by dialing 877.303.9132 and 408.337.0136 for international participants. The conference ID number is 51391814. A live, audio webcast, a copy of FXCM's earnings release, and a presentation and replay of this conference call will also be available at http://ir.fxcm.com/.
Additionally, FXCM will release its monthly business metrics for October 2012 in the earnings press release on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
About FXCM Inc.FXCM Inc. is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers worldwide. At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM's large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution, and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's UK subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade forex, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com. Trading foreign exchange and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all. Read full disclaimer. All references to "FXCM" refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV