NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CLOUDFORCE 2012 -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company ( http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/), today announced new next generation social analytics for the Marketing Cloud. With the expanded Marketing Cloud ecosystem, which now includes 20 industry leading social analytics vendors, companies are able to make better business decisions based on the massive amounts of social media data created every day, all from a single dashboard.
Comments on the news:
- "150 million social conversations are happening every day, and now companies are truly able to take social insight and turn it into action by focusing on the conversations that matter," said Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. "Salesforce Marketing Cloud's new social analytics help brands discern signal from noise to deliver real business value."
- "Social media has a growing impact on our B2B marketing practices at CA Technologies," said Michelle Accardi, vice president of Internet Marketing, CA Technologies. "Salesforce Marketing Cloud allows us to go beyond listening to proactively engaging with customers. With the social intelligence provided by insights, now we can quickly distinguish which social posts ask questions, express a need or problem and identify our brand champions and act on that information."
Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Unlocking the Value of Social MediaIDC reports that spending on social networking is up 47 percent, the highest growth in spending for any technology category. A 2012 IBM CEO study reveals that social will become one of the top two ways companies can engage customers at the expense of traditional methods. And according to a University of California at Berkeley study, social media users create enough data every day to equal the print collection of the U.S. Library of Congress, the world's largest library. Today, companies are looking for ways to tap into the value of social media data. In fact, a recent McKinsey Global Institute report states that companies that rely on brand recognition can increase margins by as much as 60 percent by using social technologies to connect with customers and to generate sharper consumer insights. The Marketing Cloud is the most comprehensive social marketing suite that enables companies to manage social listening, content, engagement, advertising and measurement all in one place.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV