The Galaxy S III at a Glance
For more information, please visit:
- Lightning-fast response times and serious multi-tasking support thanks to advanced 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM memory
- 4.8 inch 720P HD SuperAMOLED ™ screen
- 8MP back and 1.9MP front cameras with features such as Burst Shot ™ to capture still pictures at a rapid-fire pace with zero shutter lag; Best Shot that recommends the best picture to keep based on colors, lighting and clarity; and Share Shot, that allows other Galaxy S III users to quickly and wirelessly share pictures from up to 200 feet away over Wi-Fi ®AllShare ® Play streams videos, photos and music to various connected devices including TVs and speakers, remotely accesses files and shares group presentations and photos
- S Beam shares content and information – pictures, maps, contacts, calendars, etc. – by simply touching two Galaxy S III phones together
- Enhanced gesture controls to minimize unnecessary screen touches or softkey use
- Pop Up Play delivers video picture-in-picture so users can multitask with entertainment while accomplishing the day's tasks
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- Support for MetroPCS 4GLTE Mobile Hotspot service (available for an additional monthly charge)
Details on rate plans and service features:
MetroPCS Terms and Conditions of Service:
Follow MetroPCS on Twitter:
Become a fan of MetroPCS on Facebook:
View MetroPCS' latest videos:
Samsung Mobile is the No. 1 mobile phone provider in the United States based upon reported shipment data, according to Strategy Analytics, North America Handset Vendor Marketshare, Q2 2012.
Samsung, Galaxy, Galaxy S, AMOLED, AllShare and Burst Shot and are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company names, product names and marks are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
About MetroPCS Communications, Inc.
-based MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) is a provider of no annual contract, unlimited wireless communications service for a flat rate. MetroPCS is the fifth largest facilities-based wireless carrier in
the United States
based on number of subscribers served. With Metro
(SM), MetroPCS customers can use their service in areas throughout
the United States
covering a population of over 280 million people. As of
June 30, 2012
, MetroPCS had approximately 9.3 million subscribers. For more information please visit
About Samsung Telecommunications America
Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC, (Samsung Mobile) a
-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets, wireless infrastructure and other telecommunications products throughout
. For more information, please visit
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2011 consolidated sales of
. Employing approximately 206,000 people in 197 offices across 72 countries, the company operates two separate organizations to coordinate its nine independent business units: Digital Media & Communications, comprising Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, and Digital Imaging; and Device Solutions, consisting of Memory, System LSI and LED. Recognized for its industry-leading performance across a range of economic, environmental and social criteria, Samsung Electronics was named the world's most sustainable technology company in the 2011 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. For more information, please visit
SOURCE MetroPCS Communications, Inc.