DETROIT, Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that it will report results for its fiscal 2013 second quarter – ended September 30, 2012 – after market-close on October 23, 2012. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss these results at 5 p.m. Eastern time (21:00 GMT) on October 23.
To join the conference call, interested parties in the United States should call 800-230-1059. For international access, the conference call number is +1-612-234-9959. No password is required.
A conference call replay will also be available. The United States replay number will be 800-475-6701, and the international replay number will be +1-320-365-3844. The replay passcode will be 265467. Additionally, investors can listen to the conference call via webcast by visiting the Compuware Corporation Investor Relations web site at http://www.compuware.com .Compuware Corporation Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: Compuware.com. The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
CONTACT: Press Contact Lisa Elkin Senior Vice President Investor Relations, Marketing and Communications email@example.com 313-227-7345 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV