ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) will announce its 2012 third-quarter financial results at 7 a.m. EDT on Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. Management will conduct an investor briefing and conference call at 10 a.m. EDT on the same day.
The briefing can be accessed live by calling +1 (888)-326-4862 (ID#:36250442) or via webcast on the Exelis website at: www.exelisinc.com/investors.
A replay of the briefing will be available on the website and via telephone from two hours after its completion until Nov. 16, 2012, at midnight EDT. The telephone replay is available by calling +1 (800)-585-8367 (ID#: 36250442).
About ITT ExelisITT Exelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense and information solutions company with strong positions in enduring and emerging global markets. Exelis is a leader in networked communications, sensing and surveillance, electronic warfare, navigation, air traffic solutions and information systems with growing positions in cyber security, composite aerostructures, logistics and technical services. The company has a 50-year legacy of innovation and technology expertise, partnering with customers worldwide to deliver affordable, mission-critical products and services for managing global threats, conflicts and complexities. Headquartered in McLean, Va., the company employs about 20,500 people and generated 2011 sales of $5.8 billion. www.exelisinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV