MILWAUKEE, Oct. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC), the nation's largest private mortgage insurer based on insurance in force, announced today the availability of mortgage insurance through Ellie Mae's Encompass360 ® mortgage management software.
Through the integration, Encompass360 users can order MGIC rate quotes and mortgage insurance without leaving the platform. The MISMO-based integration automatically returns PDFs for rate quotes and commitments and populates the appropriate mortgage insurance premium fields in Encompass360. This automation of data exchange – unique to MGIC – saves MGIC customers data entry time and increases accuracy.
"Automated access to MGIC mortgage insurance enables customers to further streamline their loan origination processes," said Sal Miosi, Vice President of Marketing at MGIC. "We're extremely pleased to partner with Ellie Mae. It demonstrates our continued dedication to automating access to our mortgage insurance services."About MGIC MGIC ( www.mgic.com), the principal subsidiary of MGIC Investment Corporation, is the nation's largest private mortgage insurer as measured by $166.7 billion primary insurance in force covering 1 million mortgages as of June 30, 2012. MGIC serves lenders throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and other locations helping families achieve homeownership sooner by making affordable low-down-payment mortgages a reality. Ellie Mae ® and Encompass360 ® are registered trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc.
SOURCE MGIC Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV