ImmunoGen, Inc . (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biopharmaceutical company that develops anticancer products using its Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology and antibody expertise, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, October 26, 2012, to discuss ImmunoGen's financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2012 – the first quarter of the Company’s 2013 fiscal year. Management also will provide an update on the Company and more information about the economic terms of the trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1)-related license with Genentech, a member of the Roche Group.
To access the live call by phone, dial 913-312-1472. Passcode: 4483380. The call also may be accessed through the Investor Information section of the Company's website, www.immunogen.com. Following the live webcast, a replay of the call will be available at the same location through November 9, 2012.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using the Company's expertise in tumor biology, monoclonal antibodies, potent cancer-cell killing agents and engineered linkers. The Company's TAP technology uses monoclonal antibodies to deliver one of ImmunoGen's proprietary cancer-killing agents specifically to tumor cells. There are now ten TAP compounds in clinical development, of which three are wholly owned by the Company. Marketing applications for trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1), the most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, have been submitted in the US and Europe. Roche is developing this compound globally under an agreement between ImmunoGen and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV