JERSEY CITY, N.J., Oct. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RVPlus, Inc. (OTCQB:RVPL), holding company of ECCO2 Tech, recently filed a quarterly report showing a material agreement with a foreign federal government that will generate $250 million in sales over the next year. The company share price of $0.40 has increased by 60% since the change in control on May 4, 2012.
Cary Lee Peterson, CEO and Chairman commented in a recent letter to Company shareholders, "…negotiations with five other countries are nearing completion. These expansion plans with new foreign government clients are more likely to become concrete before the end of 2012." On October 3, 2012, RVPlus reported a $77,848 deficit accumulated during the development stage from May 1, 2002 to July 31, 2011 and a financial risk going from a high to a moderate status since Company change in control and acquisition of ECCO2 in May 2012. ECCO2 Tech, subsidiary of RVPlus, Inc, is a. domestic and export provider for American manufactured green technologies that are sustainable, energy efficient and lower carbon-emission generated by transport and facilities to commercial and government agencies worldwide. It has been over three years since a concept company in exploration stage, calling itself ' ECCO2', an acronym that means Environmental Control of Carbon Dioxide publicized its ' go green' theme. Long before ECCO2 was acquired by RVPlus in May 2012, ECCO2 had been seen in major publications as Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal, in additional to several news articles about business activities with United Nations and foreign governments.
For more details about RVPlus and ECCO2, go to http://www.ecco2tech.com .The ECCO2 Tech and Nigeria government logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=15308 Forward-Looking Statements:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV