From 2006 to 2007, Konstantin was in charge of the technological strategy division of the Strategic Planning and Control Department of Mobile Telesystems, a leading telecommunications operator in Russia and the CIS.
From 2004 to 2006, he was head of the IT strategy and process division of the Department of Planning and Cooperation at Mobile TeleSystems.
In 2003-2004, Konstantin worked as lead consultant at IBM Eastern Europe/Asia.
In 1997-2002, he was an expert then lead consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers.In 1995-1997, he was employed as an expert in the telecommunication systems department of LVS Group About CTC Media, Inc. CTC Media is a leading independent media company in Russia, with operations throughout Russia and in a number of other CIS markets. It operates three free-to-air television networks in Russia – CTC, Domashny and Peretz – as well as Channel 31 in Kazakhstan and a TV company in Moldova, with a combined potential audience of over 150 million people. The international pay-TV version of the CTC channel is available in North America, Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central and South East Asia. CTC Media also has its own TV content production capabilities through its Story First Production subsidiary. The Company's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "CTCM". For more information about CTC Media, please visit www.ctcmedia.ru The CTC Media, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9587
CONTACT: For further information, please visit www.ctcmedia.ru or contact: Ekaterina Ostrova Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations + 7 495 783 3650 Irina Klimova Senior Manager, Investor Relations +7 495 981 0740 email@example.com Viktoriya Bakaeva Head of Media Relations, Press Secretary +7 495 785 6347 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV