There’s no reason the spookiest night of the year should only be celebrated on October 31. Get the most out of your Halloween costumes with Spooktacular, an annual spooky and fun-filled event that offers children and their parents a Healthy Way of Life Halloween experience. Courtesy of Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE: LTM), Spooktacular is open to both members and non-members on Saturday, October 20 or 27, depending on location.
Ghosts, wizards and witches alike will shriek with glee as Life Time destinations spookify their basketball courts to accommodate two hours of uninterrupted ghoulish games, creative contests and healthy treats.
To keep your vampires and zombies happy and healthy throughout the night LifeCafe will provide a variety of healthy treats made from fresh ingredients, free of trans fats, bleached flours and artificial colors, preservatives and sweeteners.
Spooktacular activities vary by location and may include:
- Monster Mash: Get up and active while you dance around, but pay attention because when the music stops so do you – strike a scary pose until the music starts up again.
- Ghost Catcher: Ghosts attempt to sneak past the ghost catcher on their way to the pumpkin, but they have to be quiet – if the blindfolded catcher hears them they’ll have to go back to the starting line!
- Wicked Relay Race: Race to the finish line staggering like a zombie, flying on a broomstick or hopping like a toad.
- Pumpkin Bowling: Bowling with a twist! Kid’s will use pumpkins as they attempt to knock down targets in this spooktastic game.
- Pick-A-Pumpkin: Pick a pumpkin out a cauldron to determine which hallowed prize you get.
- Spooky Spider Climb: Climb your way up the rock wall to spooky characters and to earn prizes.
- Dress the Mummy: It’s a race! Wrap your mummy the fastest for more creepy-crawly prizes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV