- Monster Mash: Get up and active while you dance around, but pay attention because when the music stops so do you – strike a scary pose until the music starts up again.
- Ghost Catcher: Ghosts attempt to sneak past the ghost catcher on their way to the pumpkin, but they have to be quiet – if the blindfolded catcher hears them they’ll have to go back to the starting line!
- Wicked Relay Race: Race to the finish line staggering like a zombie, flying on a broomstick or hopping like a toad.
- Pumpkin Bowling: Bowling with a twist! Kid’s will use pumpkins as they attempt to knock down targets in this spooktastic game.
- Pick-A-Pumpkin: Pick a pumpkin out a cauldron to determine which hallowed prize you get.
- Spooky Spider Climb: Climb your way up the rock wall to spooky characters and to earn prizes.
- Dress the Mummy: It’s a race! Wrap your mummy the fastest for more creepy-crawly prizes.
‘Spooktacular’ Event Offers Healthy Halloween Treats And Active Games For Kids (and Adults) At Life Time
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts