HAMILTON, Bermuda, October 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. (NYSE:OEH, http://www.orient-express.com) today confirmed that it has received an unsolicited letter from The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) and certain other members of the Tata group of companies dated October 18, 2012, and included in IHCL's SEC Schedule 13D/A filing of the same date, with an unsolicited proposal by those parties and a fund controlled by Montezemolo & Partners to acquire all outstanding shares of Orient-Express Hotels Ltd.
The Board of Directors of Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. expects to evaluate the proposal carefully and respond in due course in accordance with the best interests of the Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. and its shareholders.
SOURCE Orient-Express Hotels Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV