Granite Real Estate Inc. Notice Of Conference Call For Third Quarter 2012 Results
TORONTO, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Granite Real Estate Inc. (" Granite" ) (TSX: GRT) (NYSE: GRP) expects to announce its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the close of markets on Wednesday, November 7, 2012.
Granite will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. The number to use for this call is 1-800-619-2736. Overseas callers should use +1-416-981-9084. Please call in at least 10 minutes prior to start time. The conference call will be chaired by Tom Heslip, Chief Executive Officer.
For anyone unable to listen to the scheduled call, the rebroadcast numbers will be: North America — 1-800-558-5253 and Overseas — +1-416-626-4100 (enter reservation number 21608649) and will be available until Thursday, November 15, 2012.
About Granite: Granite is a Canadian-based real estate company engaged in the ownership and management of predominantly industrial properties in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Europe. The Company owns and manages approximately 28 million square feet in 104 rental income properties. Our tenant base currently includes operating subsidiaries of Magna International Inc. as our largest tenants, together with tenants from other industries. For further information about Granite, please visit www.graniterealestate.com. Granite's public filings are at www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov.SOURCE Granite Real Estate Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV