BOSTON, Oct. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE:FUR) announced today that it sold 3,250,000 of its 6,250,716 common shares in Cedar Realty Trust for net proceeds of approximately $17.1 million. Winthrop's average aggregate cost for such shares was approximately $12.3 million.
About Winthrop Realty Trust
Winthrop Realty Trust, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is a NYSE-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on acquiring, owning, operating and investing in real property as well as real estate financial instruments including CMBS, bonds, REIT preferred and common stock. For more information, please visit our web-site at www.winthropreit.com .
CONTACT: Winthrop Realty Trust Beverly Bergman Investor or Media Inquiries Phone: (617) 570-4614 e-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV