Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR), a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and test services, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the third quarter 2012 after the close of trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on Thursday, October 25, 2012. At 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Amkor management will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results.
The conference call will be webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Amkor's website: www.amkor.com. You may also access the call by dialing 1-877-941-8631 or 1-480-629-9723. A replay of the call will be made available at Amkor's website or by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 (access pass code #4568999).
The webcast will also be distributed over Thomson Reuters’ Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson Reuters’ individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson Reuters’ Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters’ password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
About AmkorAmkor is a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. More information on Amkor is available from the company's SEC filings and on Amkor's website: www.amkor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV