LifeLock, Inc., an industry leader in proactive identity theft protection, today announced that it will report financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended September 30, 2012 after market close on Wednesday, November 7, 2012. The company also announced that it will hold a conference call on the same day at 5:00 PM Eastern Time to discuss its quarterly financial results. The conference call may include forward-looking statements.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (866) 730-5769 from the United States or (857) 350-1593 internationally with conference ID 60366425, and a live webcast of the conference call can be accessed from the investor relations page of LifeLock’s company website at investor.lifelock.com. Following the completion of the call through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 14, 2012, a recorded replay will be available on the company’s website, and a telephone replay will be available by dialing (888) 286-8010 from the United States or (617) 801-6888 internationally with recording access code 40405867.
LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE:LOCK), is a leading provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises. Since 2005, LifeLock has been relentlessly protecting identities by providing consumers with the tools and confidence they need to help protect themselves from identity theft and manage their credit. In October 2012, Javelin Strategy & Research named LifeLock Ultimate™ a “Best in Class Overall” identity theft protection solution and also named it “Best in Detection”. In March 2012, LifeLock further demonstrated its commitment to combating identity fraud with the purchase of
ID Analytics, Inc., a leader in enterprise identity risk management that provides visibility into identity risk and credit worthiness. ID Analytics, Inc. currently operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of LifeLock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV