WASHINGTON, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) announced today that it will hold a conference call hosted by Robert W. Musslewhite, Chief Executive Officer and Michael T. Kirshbaum, Chief Financial Officer, to discuss the Company's financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. The call will be held on Thursday, November 1, 2012, at 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time. The Company plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the market closes on Thursday, November 1, 2012.
The conference call will be available via live webcast in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.advisory.com. To participate by telephone, the dial-in number is 866 383.8108, and the access code is 39187589. Call participants are advised to dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The webcast will be archived for seven days: from 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Thursday, November 1, 2012, until 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Thursday, November 8, 2012.
About The Advisory Board CompanyThe Advisory Board Company is a global research, technology, and consulting firm partnering with 150,000 leaders in 3,700 organizations across health care and higher education. Through its innovative membership model, the firm collaborates with executives and their teams to elevate performance and solve their most pressing challenges. The company provides strategic guidance, actionable insights, web-based software solutions, and comprehensive implementation and management services. For more information, visit the firm's website, www.advisory.com. SOURCE The Advisory Board Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV