FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced its results for the third quarter of 2012.
For the quarter ended September 30, 2012, the Company reported revenue of $154.1 million, up 5% compared to third quarter 2011 revenue of $147.3 million. Third quarter 2012 non-GAAP net income was $13.3 million or $0.28 per diluted share compared to non-GAAP net income of $11.6 million or $0.25 per diluted share for the same period in 2011. GAAP net income was $13.4 million or $0.28 per diluted share, compared to $6.1 million or $0.13 per diluted share for the same period in 2011.
For the nine months ended September 30, 2012, the Company reported revenue of $478.0 million, up 12% year-over-year compared to $428.5 million for the same period in 2011. Non-GAAP net income was $41.7 million or $0.87 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $36.4 million or $0.76 per diluted share for the same period in 2011. GAAP net income was $26.7 million or $0.56 per diluted share, compared to GAAP net income of $16.0 million or $0.34 per diluted share for the same period in 2011."Another very strong quarter by our Industrial Inkjet business coupled with continued double-digit growth in our Productivity Software business led to solid results for Q3 despite the softness in Europe. For the first time, Industrial Inkjet represented over 50% of total EFI revenues, while at the same time the continued high growth of ink volume shows that our customers are also enjoying a similar business expansion," said Guy Gecht, Chief Executive Officer of EFI. "As we begin a major new product cycle across our entire product portfolio, EFI's innovation continues to help customers drive growth and efficiency in their business, which is crucial to our industry, especially in today's environment."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV