Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the mobile innovation company that provides activation and mobile content management solutions for mobile devices, today announced it will report its third quarter 2012 financial results after U.S. financial markets close on Monday, November 5, 2012.
In conjunction with this announcement, Synchronoss will host a conference call on Monday, November 5, 2012, at 4:30 p.m. (ET) to discuss the company’s financial results. To access this call, dial 800-299-8538 (domestic) or 617-786-2902 (international). The pass code for the call is 95394973. Additionally, a live web cast of the conference call will be available on the “Investor Relations” page on the company’s web site www.synchronoss.com.
Following the conference call, a replay will be available at 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international). The replay pass code is 72170879. An archived web cast of this conference call will also be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s web site, www.synchronoss.com.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the mobile innovation company that provides software-based activation and mobile content management solutions for connected devices across the globe. The company’s proven and scalable technology solutions allow customers to connect, synchronize and activate connected devices and services that empower enterprises and consumers to live in a connected world. For more information visit us at: Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss The Synchronoss logo, Synchronoss, ConvergenceNow, InterconnectNow, ConvergenceNow Plus+ and SmartMobility are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV