- Cubist’s strong double-digit revenue growth continued in the third quarter, with total net revenues up 18% over the same period in 2011. Q3 2012 total net revenues were $238.2 million, compared to $201.7 million in Q3 2011.
- U.S. CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) net product revenues increased 12% to $208.3 million from $186.4 million in Q3 2011 – marking the second consecutive quarter to exceed $200 million in revenue; CUBICIN international revenues increased 22% to $12.0 million, compared to $9.8 million in Q3 2011.
- Non-GAAP adjusted operating income increased 9% to $77.7 million, compared to $71.2 million in Q3 2011; GAAP operating income was $70.4 million, compared to $69.1 million in Q3 2011.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) decreased 13% to $0.68, compared to $0.78 in Q3 2011; GAAP diluted EPS was $0.55, compared to $0.33 per share in Q3 2011.
Cubist Increases Revenue 18% To $238 Million In The Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.