SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), a global leader in lifestyle footwear, announced today that the Company's conference call to review its fiscal 2012 third quarter financial results will be broadcast live over the internet on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. Participating on the call will be David Weinberg, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
The call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.skx.com and will be archived for two weeks. For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay will be available beginning October 24, 2012 at 7:30 p.m. ET, through November 7, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET. To access the replay, dial 877-870-5176 (U.S.) or 858-384-5517 (International) and use passcode: 401534.
About SKECHERS USA, Inc.
SKECHERS USA, Inc., based in Manhattan Beach, California, designs,
develops and markets a diverse range of footwear for men, women and
children under the SKECHERS name, as well as under several uniquely
branded names. SKECHERS footwear is available in the United States via
department and specialty stores, Company-owned SKECHERS retail stores
and its e-commerce website, as well as in over 100 countries and
territories through the Company's global network of distributors and
subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, and across Europe, as well as
through joint ventures in Asia. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV