USG (USG), through its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and distributor of building materials. This stock is trading up 6.8% at $24.29 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 6.1 millionAverage Volume: 2.9 million Volume % Change: 187% >>9 Homebuilder Suppliers Riding the Rebound From a technical perspective, USG is skyrocketing higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $21.28 with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing USG within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once USG manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance levels at $23.34 to $24.23 with high volume. At last check, USG has hit an intraday high of $24.41 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 2,935,330 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in USG as long as it's trending above $23, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 2,925,330 shares. If USG can maintain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $26 to $30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV