East West Bancorp
East West Bancorp (EWBC) operates as the holding company for East West Bank, which provides a range of personal and commercial banking services to small and medium-sized businesses, business executives, professionals, and other individuals in California. This stock is trading up 6.2% at $21.53 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.8 millionAverage Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 293% >>10 Most Profitable Banks Trading Below Book Value From a technical perspective, EWBC is gapping up sharply higher with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing EWBC within range of taking out its 50-day at $21.68 and its 200-day at $22.07. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in EWBC once it sustains a move or close above those moving averages with volume that tracks in near or above 1,028,310 shares. If we get that action soon, then EWBC will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $23 to $24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV