ExactTarget Concludes Record-Setting Connections Conference With More Than 4,000 Attendees
Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget(NYSE:ET) unveiled its new digital marketing innovations and the expansion of its international operations this week before a sold-out crowd of more than 4,000 attending its annual Connections conference.
The event welcomed marketers from around the world for three days of education and content that included keynotes from Michael J. Fox, Illusionist David Blaine and executives from Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn, reddit and Forrester.
“Connections 2012 was historic; we welcomed more than 4,000 of the world’s best marketers and introduced our next generation of products,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget co-founder and chief executive officer. “Together with the world’s top minds in technology, entrepreneurship and business, we inspired attendees to transform the future through digital marketing.”
Key announcements this week, included:
- MobilePush – Provides the first enterprise application to integrate push notifications into cross-channel digital marketing with advanced reporting, analytics and cross-channel integration.
- Cross-Channel Playbooks – Provides a step-by-step tutorial within the Interactive Marketing Hub to develop campaigns across email, mobile, social and the Web to solve common use cases.
- Distributed Sending – Enables enterprises and distributed organizations to empower business units, franchisees and stores with an intuitive application to create, send and track local email campaigns; features enterprise content management, approvals, and permissions.
- Advanced Web Solutions – Enables marketers to leverage customer preferences, browsing behavior and engagement to power personalized Web content and product recommendations.
- Business-to-Business Automation – Expands capabilities to create, deploy and manage online lead nurturing marketing campaigns through integrations with salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SugarCRM.
- Fuel Platform – Enables developers and technology providers to build upon, extend and integrate with ExactTarget’s Interactive Marketing Hub and its suite of messaging and automation applications.
- Global Expansion – Expands the company’s European operations with offices in Stockholm and Paris and the addition of a French user interface across its suite of digital marketing products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV