MILWAUKEE, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The boards of directors of Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) and Wisconsin Electric Power Company today declared quarterly dividends.
Wisconsin EnergyThe Wisconsin Energy board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 30 cents a share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable Dec. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record on Nov. 14, 2012. This marks the 281 st consecutive quarter – dating back to 1942 – that the company will have paid a dividend to its stockholders.
Wisconsin E lectricThe Wisconsin Electric board of directors today declared a quarterly dividend of 90 cents a share on the Preferred Stock, 3.60% Series, payable Dec. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record on Nov. 14, 2012. The board also declared a quarterly dividend of $1.50 a share on the Six Per Cent Preferred Stock payable Jan. 31, 2013, to stockholders of record on Jan. 14, 2013.
Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC), based in Milwaukee, is one of the nation's premier energy companies, serving more than 1.1 million electric customers in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula and more than 1 million natural gas customers in Wisconsin. The company's principal utility is We Energies. The company's other major subsidiary, We Power, designs, builds and owns electric generating plants.Wisconsin Energy Corporation ( wisconsinenergy.com ), a component of the S&P 500, has nearly $14 billion of assets, approximately 4,600 employees and more than 42,000 stockholders of record. Wisconsin Electric Power Co., doing business as We Energies, is a subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corporation. The company serves more than 1.1 million electric customers in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula and more than 460,000 natural gas customers in Wisconsin. Visit the We Energies website at we-energies.com . SOURCE Wisconsin Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV