THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) today announced plans to release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 after the market close on Monday, November 5, 2012. THQ will subsequently discuss its results and financial outlook during a conference call available via telephone and the Internet.
THQ Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Results Conference Call
November 5, 2012
2:00 p.m. Pacific / 5:00 p.m. EasternPlease dial (877) 356-8075 domestic or (706) 902-0203 international to listen to the call. The conference ID is 41908751. You may also access the webcast by visiting the THQ Inc. Investor Relations Home page at http://investor.thq.com. The online archive of the broadcast will be available approximately two hours after the live call ends. In addition, a telephonic replay of the conference call will be accessible approximately two hours after the live call ends through November 7, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 domestically, or (404) 537-3406 internationally, conference ID 41908751. About THQ Inc. THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) is a leading worldwide developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. The company develops its products for all popular game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. Headquartered in Los Angeles County, California, THQ sells product through its global network of offices located throughout North America and Europe. More information about THQ and its products may be found at www.thq.com. THQ and the THQ logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV