HomeStreet Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), has hired Paul A. Renstrom as Senior Vice President and Enterprise Risk Management Director. Renstrom will oversee the Company’s enterprise-wide risk management program.
Renstrom comes to HomeStreet from HSBC North America, where he served for several years as Vice President and Director of Retail Risk Management for retail risk across North America. Previously, he managed enterprise risk for HSBC Card Services.
Prior to his tenure at HSBC, Renstrom was Senior Vice President and Director of Internal Audit and Regulatory Affairs for Fidelity Federal Bank in Glendale, Calif. Earlier in his career, he worked in bank oversight positions for the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Thrift Supervision and Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Renstrom holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Management from the University of Oregon.About HomeStreet, Inc. HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and the bank holding company for HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, investment and insurance products and services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Hawaii. http://ir.homestreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV