FOX News has hired Newsweek correspondent Peter J. Boyer as editor-at-large, announced Michael Clemente, Executive Vice President, News Editorial for the network. Boyer will contribute to the editorial content across the network’s platforms and will report to Clemente and John Moody, Executive Editor, FOX News.
Roger Ailes, who recruited Boyer, said, “I have followed Peter’s work throughout his storied career. He’s a talented and insightful journalist who will add weight and depth to our investigative reporting.”
Most recently a senior correspondent for Newsweek/Daily Beast, Boyer spent 18 years as a staff writer at The New Yorker, where he wrote on a wide range of subjects, including politics, the military, religion, and sports. Before joining The New Yorker in 1992, Boyer was a national correspondent for the Los Angeles Times, the media reporter for the New York Times, a contributing editor at Vanity Fair, and a television critic for National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition.” As a correspondent on the PBS documentary series, “Frontline ,” he won a George Foster Peabody Award and an Emmy for his reporting, as well as consecutive Writers Guild Awards for scriptwriting. Boyer’s New Yorker articles have been included in the anthologies Best American Political Writing, Best American Spiritual Writing, Best American Crime Writing, and, most recently in 2011 , Best American Science Writing.
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than ten years and according to Public Policy Polling, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by News Corp., FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV