Orange Business Services is accelerating its international customer contact strategy to help companies deliver an excellent experience at an operationally efficient cost. Orange Business Services has an ambition to double its international contact center revenues over the next three years.
“Profitable customer relationships are business critical,” said Vivek Badrinath, CEO, Orange Business Services. “New communications channels are emerging as a complement to voice. These new channels are expected by Generation Y, and companies have to reinvent the way they communicate with their customers in order to meet this expectation. Many companies face increasing cost pressures and need to limit investments while differentiating through best-in-class services. We believe that cloud-based contact center solutions provide a powerful business tool to accompany multinationals’ rapid expansion in new territories.”
With 550 experts supporting 90,000 contact center positions, Orange Business Services provides global network, infrastructure and services backed by its dual expertise as a leading network operator and technology integrator.
launch of Flexible Contact Center: a response to new customer expectations and companies’ challengesOrange Business Services is enhancing its contact center portfolio with a cloud-based solution called Flexible Contact Center. Available in 110 countries and territories, Flexible Contact Center is a scalable and secure multichannel contact center solution. Since this solution is cloud-based, CAPEX is minimal; companies pay as they grow; and there is no technical maintenance. "Flexible Contact Center provides companies with all the benefits of a cloud-based contact center solution," said Béatrice Felder, vice president, Customer Contact Solutions, Orange Business Services. “Our objective is to support companies' expansion, from medium-sized companies to multinationals, both on domestic and international markets while providing a best-class and personalized customer experience.” In addition to traditional cloud computing benefits, there are specific benefits when putting contact centers in the cloud:
- personalized: Flexible Contact Center includes a unique flexible workspace feature, based on drag-and-drop widgets, enabling companies to easily:
- personalize agent’s desktops to adapt to day-to-day business evolution;
- integrate company resources and especially CRM applications allowing agents to provide a personal welcome and support.
- multichannel: Different customers want to communicate through different devices and media, and Flexible Contact Center supports live agent voice, Interactive Voice Response, e-mail and chat with other options planned.
- mobility & homeshoring: Agents and supervisors can have access to their business desktop with relevant tools, anytime from anywhere.
- consistency: All agents and supervisors have access to the same tools so that the customer experiences the same level of service anywhere in the world.
- integrated: Flexible Contact Center can be integrated to complement traditional contact center solutions from Orange Business Services based on the needs of the customer. This allows for quick ramp-up of new agents to manage a rapid increase in contact volume.
- UC-compatible: Since Flexible Contact Center is cloud-based and uses drag-and-drop widgets, agents and supervisors can integrate unified communications tools into their desktop including a PC-based softphone and instant messaging.