In the opening Gartner analyst keynote on Monday, October 22, analysts will focus on the new demands of IT leadership, challenging decision makers to achieve greater focus on key strategies and technologies, connect people with empowering information and ideas, and lead the way to unlimited IT possibility.
This year's conference program focuses on the disruptive technologies of cloud, social, mobile and information. The program revolves around 11 tracks, including the renowned CIO Program, that deliver on the needs and expectations of IT leaders as identified by Gartner clients. It's a mix of management and technology insight empowering senior-level IT and business people to make the strategic, organizational and technology-investment decisions required to emerge with a competitive edge. The tracks include:
- Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure & Operations: Data Center, Server, Storage & IT Operations
- Infrastructure & Operations: Mobile, Client Computing and Communications
- Program & Portfolio Management
- Security & Risk Management
- Sourcing & Vendor Relationships
- Strategic Initiatives
Attendees can choose from more than 550 analyst sessions, workshops, and roundtables across five full days. These sessions will help attendees learn new concepts, new strategies and acquire new leadership skills.
ITxpo, a solution showcase teeming with leading providers of IT solutions aimed at driving business imperatives, will highlight the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors, and fast-paced presentations on key technology directions aligned with 12 ITxpo Marketplaces — Applications; Business Intelligence, Data Management & Integration; Business Process Management; Content, Collaboration & Social Software; Data Center & IT Operations; Emerging Technologies; Enterprise Architecture; Enterprise & Networking Communications; Outsourcing & IT Services; Program & Portfolio Management; Security & Compliance; and Wireless & Mobile.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV