Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) will host its annual investor meeting on Thursday, November 8, in conjunction with the Company’s Automation Fair being held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia www.automationfair.com.
The meeting will include presentations on Rockwell Automation's strategic plans and market outlook by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Keith Nosbusch, Chief Financial Officer Ted Crandall, and other key leaders.
The video webcast portion of the meeting will begin at approximately 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time and will be available on the Company’s website at www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 21,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV