The land in the trust will not only be permanently protected but will be more visible and accessible for people who want to enjoy it. A new interactive website ( www.nu.com/landmanagement) will have maps, pictures and videos of the property to help identify hiking trails and other recreation opportunities. The website will also offer information about dozens of other properties the company owns that are not in the land trust but are still open for the public to use. The parcels in the land trust are being donated by the company, with no cost to customers.
Northeast Utilities (NU) operates New England’s largest energy delivery company. NU and its companies are committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, as well as expanding energy options for its more than 3.5 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Headquartered in Boston, MA and Hartford, CT, NU is a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NU. Learn more about NU and its family of companies at nu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV