To Celebrate The Start Of The Holiday Season, BURGER KING® Brand Proudly Unveils The Newest Additions To Its Delicious Dessert Menu: The Gingerbread Cookie Sundae And Gingerbread Cookie Shake For A Limited-time-only! (Photo: Business Wire)
To celebrate the start of the holiday season, Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: BKW) today proudly unveiled additions to its popular dessert menu: the Gingerbread Cookie Sundae and Gingerbread Cookie Shake. Infused with classic holiday flavors that you have grown to love, each gingerbread treat is sure to get everyone into the spirit of the season while fulfilling those cookie cravings. For cinnamon-flavor enthusiasts, BK ® will also feature the irresistible Cinnabon ® Minibon ® Rolls, baked fresh daily using the world’s best cinnamon and covered in rich, creamy frosting. Treat yourself to a sweet morning, snack on-the-go or pair with your favorite BK ® meal.
“As part of our latest menu innovations, we are delighted to offer our BURGER KING ® guests delicious new items that are inspired by holiday flavors of home, from our festive gingerbread cookie desserts to our warm, Cinnabon ® Minibon ® Rolls,” said Roberta Colleta, vice president of North America marketing, Burger King Worldwide. “During this busy holiday season, take time to reward yourself with any of our three tasty new menu items.”
Give your taste buds something they will love with the delicious and flavorful dessert menu innovations, designed with our guests in mind:
- Gingerbread Cookie Sundae ~ BK ® invites guests to get into the holiday spirit with a satisfying and delicious dessert that starts with rich and creamy vanilla soft serve, topped with crispy gingersnap cookie crumbles and finished with a swirl of sweet gingerbread sauce. (Suggested retail price starts at $2.49).
- Gingerbread Cookie Shake ~ Inspired by a classic holiday favorite, this fun treat is hand-blended to perfection with premium-quality, rich vanilla soft serve, gingerbread syrup and comes complete with a whipped topping and crumbled gingersnaps. (Suggested retail price starts at $1.99).
- Cinnabon ® Minibon ® Rolls ~ Baked fresh daily and made from high quality ingredients, like the world’s best cinnamon and rich, creamy frosting, these hot rolls are available for purchase in single servings and orders of two or four. (Suggested retail price starts at $1.99).
The new holiday sweets menu is available for a limited-time-only at participating BK ® restaurants nationwide. So stop by a local BURGER KING ® restaurant to sample the new menu items and see for yourself why TASTE IS KING SM at BK ®.ABOUT BURGER KING WORLDWIDE Founded in 1954, BURGER KING ® (NYSE: BKW) is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER ®, the BURGER KING ® system operates in over 12,600 locations serving over 11 million guests daily in 86 countries and territories worldwide. Approximately 94 percent of BURGER KING ® restaurants are owned and operated by independent franchisees, many of them family-owned operations that have been in business for decades. To learn more about Burger King Worldwide, please visit the company's website at www.bk.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50445175&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV