Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the proposed Cymer Buyout for shareholders. Cymer, Inc. (“Cymer”)(NasdaqGS: CYMI) announced that it entered into a definitive merger agreement with ASML Holding NV in a deal valued at approximately 1.95 billion euros or $2.55 billion. Under the terms of the transaction, Cymer shareholders will receive $20.00 in cash and a fixed ration of 1.1502 ASML ordinary shares for each share of CYMI common stock owned. The total proposed consideration is estimated at approximately $77.56 per share.
There is no cost or fee for you to join the action. Thus, if you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, please contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 706-9314, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com.
Shareholder rights attorney Willie Briscoe stated that “our investigation relates to the fairness of the proposed price for Cymer shareholders and whether the Board of Directors is adequately shopping the company in order to obtain the best possible price for the shareholders.” The proposed lawsuit will seek to obtain the highest possible price for each share of Cymer stock owned.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a Dallas litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV