MAUMEE, Ohio, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today it will participate in Gabelli & Company's 36th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium on Oct. 29. Dana's executive vice president and president of the Light Vehicle Driveline Technologies business unit, Mark Wallace, will provide a brief overview of the company and answer questions for approximately 30 minutes, beginning at 3:45 p.m. PDT.
Information on accessing the webcast will be posted to Dana's Investor website prior to the event.
About Dana Holding Corporation
Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs approximately 25,500 people in 27 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV