SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR), a provider of optical components, modules and subsystems, today announced that on November 5, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time it will report financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2013, which ended September 29, 2012.
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012Time: 4:30 p.m. ET/ 1:30 p.m. PT Dial-in: (480) 629-9856Passcode: None required
Replay: (858) 384-5517Passcode: 4571164Duration: Through November 12, 2012
A webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investors section of Oclaro's website at www.oclaro.com.About OclaroOclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR) is one of the largest providers of lasers and optical components, modules and subsystems for the optical communications, industrial and consumer laser markets. The company is a global leader dedicated to photonics innovation, with cutting-edge research and development (R&D) and chip fabrication facilities in the U.S., U.K., Italy, Switzerland, Israel, Korea and Japan. It has in-house and contract manufacturing sites in China, Malaysia and Thailand, with design, sales and service organizations in most of the major regions around the world. For more information, visit http://www.oclaro.com. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Oclaro, the Oclaro logo, and certain other Oclaro trademarks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Oclaro, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Information in this release is subject to change without notice. SOURCE Oclaro, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV