NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global communications leader Porter Novelli announced today it won two awards at the 2012 PR News Digital Awards, which honor the year's top digital campaigns and demonstrate the power of digital in strategic communications. The winners were announced recently at a luncheon in New York City.
Porter Novelli won in the following categories:
- Best Contest/Game, on behalf of Uncle Ben's® "Ben's Beginners™ Cooking Contest"
- Digital Marketing Campaign, $500k, together with HP for "HP Inkology"
Porter Novelli also was shortlisted as PR Agency of the Year: Digital.
"Digital programming is a fundamental pillar for every communications plan and must be incorporated at the strategic level," said Michael Ramah, acting CEO, Porter Novelli. "To achieve results that are even greater than what our clients expect, we need to connect with audiences wherever they are and through whichever medium they prefer to interact. Digital is always going to be a critical avenue for engagement," Ramah added.About Porter Novelli A global public relations leader, Porter Novelli was founded in 1972. In 90 offices in nearly 60 countries, Porter Novelli combines the power of immersion with the rigor of research to create deep human insights that enable the agency to transform the opinions, beliefs and behaviors of those who matter most to its clients. For additional information, please visit www.porternovelli.com. Porter Novelli is a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. About Diversified Agency ServicesDiversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries. About Omnicom Group Inc.Omnicom Group Inc. ( www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Contact: Catherine Sullivan Catherine.Sullivan@porternovelli.com212.601.8315 SOURCE Porter Novelli
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV