New and Expanded Thought-Leading Breakout Sessions
ICUC 2012 featured the largest number of customer-led breakout sessions in the event's history, where they shared best practices on a variety of contact center issues and challenges. Highlighted sessions include:
- Building the Contact Center of the Future, featuring 1to1 Media and Frontline Call Centers
- Metrics and Data in Your Contact Center, featuring Volunteers of America, DATACORE Marketing and KM2 Solutions
- Voice of the Customer, featuring Avon, Commerce Bank, Piedmont Natural Gas and WellStar Health System, Inc.
- Hiring, Managing and Retaining At-Home Agents, featuring Frontline Call Centers, FamilySearch, AnswerX and Recyclebank
In addition to learning opportunities, ICUC 2012 also provided attendees with a chance to connect and exchange best practices outside of breakout sessions. Facility tours gave customers an insider look into how inContact works to develop leading cloud contact center solutions. The inContact Professional Services and Solutions Management teams also came together in the Solutions Lounge to provide best practices advice to customer challenges and questions in a laid-back, relaxing environment. Additionally, attendees had a chance to socialize and give back during the "Pack a Backpack" charity event to benefit Big Brothers & Big Sisters, where 1500 backpacks were assembled and donated to help children at risk.ICUC 2012 was sponsored by Siemens, Verint, Customer Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, BiznusSoft, RiverStar, 1to1 Media, CCNG, and Contact Center Pipeline. Additional Information
- Read more about ICUC 2012 on the inContact blog: http://blog.inContact.com
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV