VuMee.com Launches New Website And Apps To Focus On User Experience
POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VuMee (OTCBB: VUME)--VuMee.com announced new features in its re-release, providing online video publishing at VuMee.com and offering a range of user-friendly options. The company expects this recent change to its online presence to help visitors better navigate their way through the site to load, find, and share video content from both the desktop and mobile platforms. The new design is aimed at creating a more engaging environment for VuMee's visitors with a clearer design and layout, customized brand pages, easier navigation, larger video player, better navigation, and more social features.
- Sharing functionality with full Facebook and Twitter integration
- Follow feature
- Desktop and app upload
- Higher upload limit than most competitors
- Smart phone optimized for Android and iOS, making it available for 85% of all smartphones shipped in the second quarter of 2012
"The growth of the VuMee platform necessitated a more effective web design strategy to meet the needs of online users and to meet our marketing goals," said Michael Speigel, CEO of VuMee.com. "The new web and application design strategy gives VuMee both an edge in professionalism and make it easier for both brands and consumers to engage in a more meaningful way, anytime, anywhere."
VuMee is a digital mobile advertising platform designed to provide high profile individuals and brands the ability to connect with fans and consumers via engaging and entertaining video content. VuMee utilizes user-friendly push technology to help connect companies, brands and celebrities to targeted consumer segments. It acts as a unique platform to hear from consumers, build visual relationships and connect users with their favorite celebrities and brands through both mobile and PC platforms.Forward-Looking Statements. Certain of the above statements contained in this press release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Actual results, events and circumstances (including future performance, results and trends) could differ materially from those set forth in such statements due to various factors, risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks associated with the company's future growth and operating results, the uncertainty of market acceptance of the company's business plan, competitive factors and general economic conditions. VuMee has no duty and undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV