InsuranceSuite will enable Pacifico to:
- Make product and rate changes quickly to increase responsiveness to the market;
- Provide high levels of service to customers and agents; and
- Enhance operational efficiency through automation across underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management processes.
“We are excited to welcome Pacifico to the Guidewire family and to expand our presence in Latin America,” said Steve Sherry, Vice President, The Americas, Guidewire Software. “By recognizing the business value of Guidewire InsuranceSuite, its ability to manage multiple currencies and serve Spanish-language users, and by selecting it to run its operations, Pacifico gains a strong foundation on which to grow and operate its business effectively and efficiently.”
Guidewire InsuranceSuite powers the mission-critical operations of property/casualty insurers competing in today’s market. The suite was designed using a modular approach, enabling insurers to select individual applications -- Guidewire PolicyCenter ®, Guidewire BillingCenter ®, and Guidewire ClaimCenter ® -- or a pre-integrated set, driven by their requirements and priorities. InsuranceSuite provides the flexibility insurers need to deliver insurance the way they want to, by rapidly delivering better products and service to their policyholders and agents, while improving underwriting discipline and lowering operational costs.
About Pacifico SegurosPacifico Seguros, part of Creditcorp Ltd., the largest financial holding company in Peru, consists of more than 5,000 professionals who are dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of products and services that enable corporate customers and individuals to manage their risks efficiently. Pacifico Seguros provides risk management solutions for property and casualty, health, auto, life, and annuities. It was the first Peruvian insurance company to obtain an international investment grade by Moody's and Fitch Ratings. For more information, please visit www.pacificoseguros.com. About Guidewire Software Guidewire Software is a provider of core system software to the global general (Property/Casualty) insurance industry. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire solutions give insurers the capability to deliver excellent service, increase market share and lower operating costs. Guidewire InsuranceSuite™, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenter®, Guidewire ClaimCenter® and Guidewire BillingCenter® spans the key functional areas in insurance – underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in Beijing, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com. NOTE: Guidewire, Guidewire Software, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Deliver Insurance Your Way, Guidewire PartnerConnect, Guidewire Rating Management, Guidewire Reinsurance Management, and the Guidewire logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV