BRAINTREE, Mass., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) announced today that Chris Lindop, CFO & VP, Business Development, will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in London, England on November 15, 2012 at 8:00 am GMT ( 3:00 am Eastern).
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120206/NE47232LOGO ) The public may access Mr. Lindop's presentation live via webcast at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff71/hae/.The webcast will be archived and available for approximately 90 days.
Haemonetics (NYSE: HAE) is a global healthcare company dedicated to providing innovative blood management solutions for our customers. Together, our devices and consumables, IT products, and consulting services deliver a suite of business solutions to help our customers improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of healthcare for blood collectors, hospitals, and patients around the world. Our technologies address important medical markets: blood and plasma component collection, the surgical suite, and hospital transfusion services. To learn more about Haemonetics, visit our web site at www.haemonetics.com.
CONTACT: Gerry Gould VP, Investor Relations Tel. (781) 356-9402 firstname.lastname@example.org Alt. (781) 356-9613SOURCE Haemonetics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV