SAN DIEGO, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) will issue its financial results news release for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, at 4 p.m. (EDT) on October 25, 2012. Management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss results for the quarter and the future outlook one hour later, at 5 p.m. (EDT).
The news release will be distributed by wire and posted simultaneously on the company's website, http://investors.maxwell.com, at 4 p.m. (EDT) on October 25. Anyone wishing to be added to the company's email distribution list for news releases may do so by calling (858) 503-3434.
The public is invited to listen to the conference call by dialing, toll-free (866) 952-1908 from the U.S. and Canada, or (785) 424-1827 for international callers, and entering the conference ID, MAXWELL. The conference call webcast and subsequent archived replay may be accessed via the following link: http://investors.maxwell.com.Maxwell is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective energy storage and power delivery solutions. Our ultracapacitor products provide safe and reliable power solutions for applications in transportation, automotive, consumer and industrial electronics and information technology. Our high-voltage grading and coupling capacitors help to ensure the safety and reliability of electric utility infrastructure and other applications involving transport, distribution and measurement of high-voltage electrical energy. Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information, please visit our website: www.maxwell.com. SOURCE Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV