Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: CY) today announced its third-quarter 2012 results, which included the following highlights and remarks from its president and CEO, T.J. Rodgers.
- Revenue and earnings came in at high end of guidance
- EPS grew sequentially: Non-GAAP EPS increased 11%; GAAP EPS increased 200%
- Cash from operations totaled $58 million, a 34% sequential increase
- Cypress repurchased 7.3 million shares, or 5% of outstanding shares
- Dividend yield was 4.1%, and offered tax-deferred treatment
Our revenue and earnings for the quarter are given below, compared with those of the prior quarter and prior year:
(In thousands, except per-share data)
|Q3 2012||Q2 2012||Q3 2011||Q3 2012||Q2 2012||Q3 2011|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV