Teva Women’s Health, Inc., a U.S.-based subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA), today announced new reproductive health data that will be featured at the 68 th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). The meeting, held in San Diego October 20-24, 2012, features three company-sponsored posters, one of which will be an oral presentation.
“Our heritage in research and development of women’s health products has resulted in innovative potential offerings that address several aspects of reproduction, including contraception and in vitro fertilization,” Nancy Ricciotti, senior director of clinical affairs, Teva Women's Health R&D. “Additionally, we are dedicated to using our experience to educate and empower women to take control of their reproductive health.”
Featured presentations include:
- Data from the Phase III clinical trial of Milprosa™ (progesterone), an investigational once-weekly progesterone vaginal ring for luteal supplementation in women undergoing in vitro fertilization
- Efficacy and safety results from the Phase III clinical trial of Quartette™ (levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol tablets and ethinyl estradiol tablets), an investigational ascending-dose extended-regimen oral contraceptive that is currently under review by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Platform Presentation/Poster Session Details:Milprosa™
- [O-14] Impact of Luteal Supplementation with a Weekly Progesterone Vaginal Ring During In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) by Day of Embryo Transfer (ET) (Oral Session: Clinical Female Infertility and Gynecology: Monday, October 22, 2012: 6:00 – 6:15 p.m. PDT) Mark Perloe, MD, Atlanta; Herman Weiss, MD, Israel; and Brandon Howard, PhD, Frazer, Pa.
- [P-263] Satisfaction with Progesterone Vaginal Ring (PGN VR): Survey of Women Participating in a Randomized Trial of Weekly PGN VR vs. 8% PGN Gel as Luteal Support After In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) (Poster Session: Luteal Phase Support: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 from 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.) Kaylen M. Silverberg, MD, Austin, Texas and Brandon Howard, PhD, Frazer, Pa.
- [P-285] Multicenter Open-Label Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of an Ascending-Dose, Extended-Regimen Ethinyl Estradiol/Levonorgestrel Combination Oral Contraception for Preventing of Pregnancy in Women (Poster Session: Contraception/Family Planning: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.) David J. Portman, MD, Columbus, Ohio; Brandon Howard, PhD, Frazer, Pa.; Herman Weiss, MD, Israel; Andrew M. Kaunitz, MD, FACOG, Jacksonville, Fla.; and Nancy Ricciotti, MSN, North Wales, Pa.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts