- Freescale Semiconductor – Freescale, a provider of embedded processing solutions, offers AR4100 support on Freescale's Tower System, a modular development platform designed to reduce time-to-market through rapid prototyping and tool reuse. Qualcomm Atheros and Freescale have also cooperated on the Freescale SABRE tablet design, home health and energy management solutions.
- Energy Micro – Energy Micro develops energy friendly MCUs and RF, and provides the EFM32 Gecko MCU at the core of the complete QCASP137 low-power AR4100P WLAN development platform.
- H&D Wireless – Wi-Fi technology partner H&D Wireless offers off-the-shelf modules and custom design for the AR4100 and AR4100P, along with a variety of value-added software offerings available via global distribution.
- RTX – RTX, a partner to major enterprise, industrial and consumer-oriented OEMs, designs and manufactures standard and customer-specific wireless modules based on the AR4100.
- Spectrum – Spectrum, which helps customers smoothly transition to manufacturing RF technology, has experience with both hardware and software implementations of AR4100 devices.
- Card Access Engineering – Card Access Engineering, the first official Qualcomm Atheros Design Center, has developed custom driver and demo hardware for AR4100 devices. Card Access Engineering also exclusively offers Certi-FI, a Qualcomm- Atheros-approved FCC certification service for the AR4100 and AR4100P.
- Intelligraphics – Intelligraphics provides completed custom drivers and hardware designs for the AR4100 and AR4100P; customer ports include work on the MSP430 and the PIC MCUs from Microchip.
- IAR Systems – Qualcomm Atheros incorporates IAR Systems' compilers as part of the company's development kits for embedded systems.
- Future Electronics – Future Electronics is now a worldwide distributor for the AR4100, with a technical sales and support team that has been fully trained on AR4100 devices.
- Lian-Mueller (LME) – LME is an authorized distributor for all Qualcomm Atheros products including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Ethernet, powerline and mobile product lines, including the AR4100P.
- Hi-Flying – Hi-Flying is located in China and offers custom modules based on the AR4100P, including a suite of value-added software that can be customized to customer requirements.
- Axios and Uniquest – Based in Korea, Axios and Uniquest distribute best-in-class technology solutions by the world's top manufacturers and suppliers. These partners offer Qualcomm Atheros products to their networks of customers.
Qualcomm Atheros Internet Of Everything Solution Delivery Gains Momentum With A Dozen New Technology Partners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.