ST. LOUIS, Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) announced that its Board of Directors has designated Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013 as the date of the next annual meeting of shareowners.
Monsanto's annual meeting will be held at the company's headquarters facility in suburban St. Louis. Additional meeting details will be included in the company's proxy statement, which will be available in December. The record date for Monsanto's 2012 annual meeting of shareowners is Monday, Dec. 3, 2012.
About Monsanto CompanyMonsanto Company is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. To learn more about our business and our commitments, please visit: www.monsanto.com. Follow our business on Twitter ® at www.twitter.com/MonsantoCo, on the company blog, Beyond the Rows ® at www.monsantoblog.com, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.CONTACT: Media – Sara Miller (314-694-5824) SOURCE Monsanto Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV