CLEARWATER, Fla., Oct. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced the launch of TDPrioritySMB TM, a dedicated program for its SMB resellers designed to provide them with specialized sales support, services and credit options. In conjunction with the launch of TDPrioritySMB, Tech Data also announced a credit uplift for selected SMB resellers, extended credit terms on HP products and a discount for SMB resellers on web orders. The announcements were made at the company's annual Vendor Summit, being held today in Orlando.
"TDPrioritySMB is the result of listening to our customers and addressing their most important needs," said Greg Banning, vice president of SMB Sales at Tech Data. "By gathering feedback from our SMB resellers, both directly and through a third-party focus group, we have designed TDPrioritySMB to be an extension of our SMB resellers' value proposition. TDPrioritySMB is the catalyst for the flexibility, options and solutions that our resellers need to provide an extreme customer experience to their end-user customers."
Tech Data has tailored its TDPrioritySMB program to enable its SMB resellers to deliver superior customer service to their end-user customers. In working closely with its SMB resellers, Tech Data developed three pillars of TDPrioritySMB designed to help provide the most important products and services. The three pillars of TDPrioritySMB are:
- Specialized Sales Support: TDPrioritySMB provides a choice in sales structure, tools and ordering options from dedicated sales teams serving the unique needs of its SMB resellers.
- Services: SMB resellers rely on Tech Data for superior logistical capabilities, presales support, scalability and ease of ordering. TDPrioritySMB further complements its SMB resellers' offering with world-class service, enabling its resellers to focus on their core value-add.
- Credit Options: TDPrioritySMB works with SMB resellers to ensure that they get the flexible credit options they need—when and how they need it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV