- Sales of $711.6 million increased $14.4 million, or 2.1%, from 2011 levels; excluding $16.6 million of unfavorable foreign currency translation, organic sales increased 4.6%.
- Operating earnings before financial services of $96.2 million, including $12.2 million of higher year-over-year stock-based, mark-to-market expense, compares to $94.3 million last year.
- Financial services operating earnings of $27.9 million increased $7.1 million from 2011 levels, reflecting the growth of the on-book finance portfolio.
- Consolidated operating earnings of $124.1 million improved to 16.5% of revenues (net sales plus financial services revenue) as compared to $115.1 million, or 15.8% of revenues, last year.
- Net earnings of $74.1 million, or $1.26 per diluted share, compares with net earnings of $67.8 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, last year.
Snap-on Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts